Focus Fizz 10.25 oz by BioGenesis
If you have trouble concentrating in school or at work & focusing on tasks, your brain may need a nutrient boost. Your brain relies on a variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to function properly. If your brain doesnt have enough of these substances, you may notice that your attention span and ability to concentrate arent as strong as they once were.
You can ensure that your brain gets what it needs by eating a well-balanced diet thats low in processed foods and containing plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and proteins. Since this is easier said than done, a supplement like Biogenesis Nutraceuticals’ Focus Fizz can help. This powder has been designed to support brain health at all ages. Some of the ingredients in each scoop include:
- GABA—an amino acid that helps different parts of your brain communicate with each other; it may also help calm your mood by reducing anxiety and stress, which might allow you to focus better.
- L-Theanine—an amino acid that helps stimulate your bodys production of serotonin, which is a "feel good" brain hormone that promotes a sense of calm and wellbeing.
- COQ10—a powerful antioxidant that may help protect your brain from damage caused by free radicals (harmful molecules) and toxins.
- Bilberry extract—an antioxidant that may prevent free radical damage to the brain.
- Vitamin C—needed for neurotransmitter regulation; also aids in producing norepinephrine, which is responsible for the transport of nerve impulses between neurons.
To prepare one serving of Focus Fizz, just mix one scoop of powder into four to six ounces of water or juice. The recommended daily intake for children ages three to five years is one serving daily; for children from six to eight years old, serve one-and-a-half servings daily. Children 10 to 14 years old should take two servings daily, while older teenagers and adults can take two or more servings daily.
Biogenesis Nutraceuticals offers unique formulations of supplements with high quality ingredients. They use the latest clinical research to provide patients with the best possible tools for getting and staying healthy. Biogenesis Nutraceuticals believes patients deserve high quality and contaminant free products. Since 2000, they have been focused on making patient compliance one of their top priorities.