FlaxCaps 1000 mg 100 gels by Karuna
FlaxCaps 1000 mg by Karuna is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy cardiovascular function. The key ingredient in FlaxCaps 1000 mg is organically grown, cold-pressed, virgin flaxseed oil, a concentrated source of the essential Omega-3 fatty acid known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Karuna processes this flaxseed oil in the absence of oxygen and light, nitrogen packing the product to preserve freshness, and storing it under refrigeration to preserve its potency. Scientific studies show that consumers of flaxseed oil enjoy lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels in addition to reduced risk of heart disease.
Individuals who incorporate FlaxCaps 1000 mg from Karuna into their daily dietary routine can expect to receive several important health benefits:
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Helps to regulate healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Helps alleviate inflammation in the lining of the intestines.
- Promotes growth of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- May help alleviate menopausal symptoms.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.