Feverfew Lavender Compound 1 oz by Herb Pharm
Feverfew Lavender Compound by Herb Pharm is a liquid herbal dietary supplement designed to support relief from minor cluster and migraine headache pain and promote healthy nervous system function. Feverfew Lavender Compound features a special Herb Pharm proprietary blend of herbal extracts, including feverfew leaf and flower, meadowsweet leaf and flower, periwinkle flowering tips, and lavender flower. To ensure optimal potency of bioactive compounds in these botanicals, only organically grown or sustainably wildcrafted herbs are used.
Men and women who take Feverfew Lavender Compound from Herb Pharm on a regular basis as directed can expect to receive several important health benefits:
- Promotes relief from chronic and acute headache pain, including migraines and cluster headaches.
- Helps alleviate inflammation and pain.
- Regulates the release of prostaglandin, a hormone that causes inflammation.
- Reduces anxiety and symptoms of emotional stress.
- May help enhance sleep quality.
- Supports healthy nervous system function.