Feverfew 4 oz by Herb Pharm
Feverfew by Herb Pharm is a liquid herbal dietary supplement designed to support relief from minor aches and pains, including menstrual cramping and swollen tissues. Feverfew is an ornamental flower that is native to Eurasia. Herb Pharm prepares an herbal extract from the leaves and flowers of the Tanacetum parthenium plants that it cultivates under certified organic condition on its own southern Oregon farm. The plant contains various oils, tannins and the active ingredient Parthenolide to help eliminate inflammation.
Individuals who take Feverfew from Herb Pharm on a daily basis as directed can expect to enjoy several key health benefits:
- Supports relief from minor aches and pains.
- Prevents platelet build-up in blood vessels to relieve headache and migraine pain.
- Helps alleviate anxiety and symptoms of stress.
- Helps reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Alleviates symptoms of PMS, including mood swings and cramps.
- Helps reduce fever and stimulate appetite.