One of the biggest benefits of Dandelion 4 oz herbal extract by Herb Pharm lies within its ability to help the body potentially detoxify. Although many people may think of lawn weeds when dandelions are mentioned, dandelions have been shown to contain cleansing and detoxifying properties. Herb Pharm prepares its extract by collecting the root, leaf and flower of organically certified Taraxacum officinale plants, which are harvested by hand at the peak of their maturity. This full-flower harvesting method ensures an extract that is not only succulent, but also at the peak of freshness.
Dandelion by Herb Pharm has a wide range of potential health benefits:
- It may serve as a digestive aid by helping to balance intestinal bacteria.
- It may also help to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Dandelion extract contain diuretic properties which in turn may help the kidneys clear out potential excess wastes and salt.
- Dandelion extract may also help the liver do its job of removing potential toxins from the bloodstream.
- Since dandelions are rich in anti-oxidants, this may help in slowing down cellar aging and inhibiting free-radicals from causing potential damage.
Because dandelions can potentially help regulate blood sugar levels, it may be an important nutritional supplement for anyone with diabetes. Taking Dandelion by Herb Pharm on a regular basis may also help lower high cholesterol levels, may promote increase production of bile from the gallbladder, may serve to potentially decrease inflammation from occurring throughout the body, which in turn may decrease painful swelling for some individuals.
Invididuals who use Dandelion by Herb Pharm on a daily basis may also benefit from a boost to their immune systems, allowing them to fight off any potential colds, flu, viruses and other infections more easily, especially when under stress. Dandelion extract by Herb Pharm may be a more convenient and palatable way for many to incorporate into their daily diet, as eating the fresh herb raw (i.e. in salads) may be bitter for some individuals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.