CoQ10 50 mg 75 caps by Allergy Research Group
The Allergy Research Group CoQ10 50 mg, also known as Ubiquinone, is an alternative supplement that can be effective in treating a Q-10 deficiency or decreasing the symptoms of several different mitochondrial disorders. It is a true coenzyme. Ubiquinone is essential to the function of ATP, the body's chemical form of energy. It is a vital fat-soluble antioxidant and, therefore, best absorbed by the body when taken with fat. Other health benefits and uses for CoQ10 50 mg from the Allergy Research Group include:
- Decreasing blood pressure
- Preventing a second heart attack
- Slowing down the progression of early Parkinson’s disease
- Decreasing symptoms of congestive heart failure
- Reducing age-related vision loss, also known as macular degeneration
- Treating high cholesterol
- Decreasing the symptoms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease
- Helping to reduce hair loss
- Decreasing muscle pain and fatigue
- Increasing exercise tolerance
- Preventing and treating gum disease
Ingredients of the Allergy Research Group CoQ10 50 mg include Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Coenzyme Q10, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.