Cognitex Basics 30 Softgels by Life Extension
Maintaining cognitive health is essential at any age. Cognitex Basics is an entry-level formula for brain health support, and contains alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), Phosphatidylserine, and AuroraBlue wild-crafted whole blueberry fruit extract: three nutrients that support memory and cognitive function.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes youthful memory health
- Supports healthy neurotransmitter levels
- Helps maintain brain cell connections
- Encourages healthy cognitive function
- More facts about Cognitex Basics
- This formula has 250 mg of alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine, and 100 mg AuroraBlue wild-crafted whole blueberry fruit extract.
- Maintaining healthy levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine is essential to muscle control, sleep, and cognitive function.1,2 So our Cognitex Basics formula provides L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), a precursor to acetylcholine ® a crucial building block for the production of acetylcholine in the brain.3,4
- Phosphatidylserine (or just PS for short) an essential component of healthy cell membranes, is critical to brain metabolism and function, and supports brain-cell-to-brain-cell connections.5,6 PS promotes healthy cognitive function, healthy memory, concentration, attention, and more.7-12
- Additionally, PS helps the brain use its fuel efficiently by facilitating glucose metabolism and stimulating production of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter.13-15
AuroraBlue blueberry fruit extract
- Blueberry phytonutrients can help inhibit age-related decline in cognitive and motor function.16,17 Wild blueberry extracts have been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory factors in brain cells believed to affect memory health.18,19
- Our formula uses AuroraBlue, a whole-food complex of various blueberry species from pristine Alaskan tundra with powerful antioxidant properties.
Add Cognitex Basics to your regimen today, and lay a strong foundation for healthy, youthful cognition and memory for years to come.