Carnosine 500 mg 60 vegcaps by Life Extension
Carnosine 500 mg by Life Extension is a dietary supplement designed to prevent premature cellular aging by providing antioxidant protection to promote overall health and well-being. The main active ingredient featured in Carnosine 500 mg from Life Extension is a multifunctional dipeptide comprised of two important amino acids, beta-alanine and L-histadine. Both nerve cells and muscle cells require high levels of carnosine in order to function properly. Carnosine levels decline as the body ages, making this supplement an excellent choice for maintaining healthy levels for both muscular and nervous system function.
Individuals who incorporate Carnosine 500 mg from Life Extension into their dietary routine on a daily basis can expect to experience several important health benefits:
- Promotes antioxidant protection at the cellular level to prevent premature cell aging caused by oxidative stress.
- Promotes healthy nervous system function.
- Supports healthy muscular system function.
- Helps suppress formation of advanced glycation end products.
- Facilitates more efficient contraction of the heart muscle.