Bioelements Inc.'s Spotless Cleanser is a 2% salicylic acid acne cleanser that may help to clear acne, remove excess oil, and balance the skin.
- Removes surface bacteria: The salicylic acid in the cleanser may help to remove surface bacteria that can cause acne.
- Removes excess oil: The cleanser may also help to remove excess oil from the skin, which can help to prevent acne breakouts.
- Balances skin: The cleanser may help to balance the skin's pH level, which can also help to prevent acne breakouts.
- Fragrance-free: The cleanser is fragrance-free and dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions: Apply one pump to wet skin and massage over face avoiding eye area, rinse off. Use morning and night. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage ot once a day.
Active Ingredient / Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2% / Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEF150- Distearate, Sodium Chloride.
- No artificial colorants
- No synthetic fragrance
- Not tested on animals
- Contains natural botanicals
Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating. So effective, its used in acne facials by skin care professionals.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: Skin irritation and drynes is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.