Acid-Ease® 90 Veg Caps by Nature's Way
If you have a sensitive stomach, you might experience the occasional gas, nausea, or bloating, particularly when you eat certain foods. You might even experience constipation, diarrhea, or vomiting in the worst cases. Sometimes, you can avoid the foods that make you sensitive, but occasionally the problem might occur even without a connection to these foods. If this happens, Nature's Way Acid Ease might help to relieve the symptoms.
Acid Ease contains marshmallow root extract, slippery elm bark, active enzymes, and gamma-oryzanol from rice bran. These ingredients help to soothe sensitive stomachs when taken at the beginning of meals. The recommended dosage is two capsules three times a day. It can be taken between meals for relief. Each bottle contains 180 capsules.
Benefits of Nature's Way Acid Ease:
- Can help ease gas and bloating due to certain foods.
- Can relieve and upset stomach after eating a meal.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Does not contain artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Contains important digestive enzymes.