5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 100 mg 90 vcaps by Priority One Vitamins
5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 100 mg by Priority One Vitamins is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy brain and nervous system function. The formula for 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 100 mg by Priority One Vitamins centers around a West African plant called Giffonia simpicifolia. It contains an amino acid that the body converts into 5-HTP, an important precursor for the neurotransmitter in the brain known as serotonin. This supplement helps to increase the supply of serotonin in the brain, helping the nerve cells there do a better job of communicating while regulating such functions as emotional mood, appetite, anxiety level, sensitivity to pain and sleep-wake cycles.
Men and women who take 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 100 mg by Priority One Vitamins on a regular basis can enjoy a range of important health benefits:
- Supports healthy brain function by stimulating proper neurotransmitter communication.
- Promotes healthy nervous system function.
- Helps to reduce the incidence of depression and mood swings by promoting mood harmony.
- Increases serotonin levels in the brain.
- Helps to relieve insomnia and reduce fibromyalgia symptoms caused by low serotonin levels.