Turmeric Curcumin 30 Caps by HumanN
375% more absorbable than conventional curcumin products. Using Curcumin C3 Reduct for greater absorption and better antioxidant activity, HumanN’s Turmeric-Curcumin is precisely formulated to activate the body’s natural defenses to fight free radicals and oxidative stress at the cellular level. It also supports a normal inflammatory response and may help:
- Protect against free radical damage at the cellular level
- Support a healthy inflammatory response throughout the body
- Aid with post-workout inflammation
Curcumin is an ingredient found in the spice turmeric, often touted for its antioxidant benefits and its ability to promote a normal inflammatory response.
Our Turmeric – Curcumin formulation is 375% more absorbable than conventional curcumin products. It uses superior ingredients, like white curcumin, for high absorption and efficient processing in the body. Our white curcumin has minimal odor and flavor, unlike yellow curcumin, which may have a curry flavor.
Curcumin helps support the production of nitric oxide and helps the body reduce inflammation. Curcumin Complete contains the amino acid L-carnitine and the carbohydrate D-ribose. Both of these additional ingredients are important ingredients that support post exercise inflammation management.
Promote ATP Production
ATP, the energy-transporting molecule, is extremely important to keeping the heart muscle active. Curcumin Complete contains a special type of l-carnitine, ‘propionyl’, which has been shown to help the body promote ATP production, or cellular energy, that helps create energy in the heart.
Nutrition & Ingredients
The quality ingredients in HumanN’s Turmeric – Curcumin are more bioavailable — in other words, more easily processed and put to good use by your body.
The main ingredient is the white variety of curcumin, which has minimal odor and flavor. Specifically it features Curcumin C3 Reduct, which is derived from sustainably-grown Turmeric rhizomes and is standardized for a minimum of 95% tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THCs).
Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THCs) are cascading antioxidants and are derived from curcuminoids, which are the naturally-occurring, active constituents extracted from Turmeric root (Curcuma longa). THCs are metabolites of curcuminoids and have been shown to provide increased dosage efficiency, greater absorption and better antioxidant activity.
It is precisely formulated with an efficacious amount of curcuminoids to help support your body in fighting off free radicals at the cellular level.
And unlike many other Turmeric – Curcumin products, ours also includes:
- Propionyl L-carnitine, an amino acid that helps create energy in the heart and also supports the health of blood vessels and capillaries
- D-ribose, an additional ingredient to support heart health
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it taste like?
- Our white curcumin has minimal odor and flavor, unlike yellow curcumin, which may have a curry-like flavor.
Why do you not have black pepper extract added to yours i.e. bioperine?
- Black pepper extract is often added to help support absorption in other turmeric curcumin products that may use cheaper and lower quality ingredients. We do not add black pepper extract (i.e. bioperine) because we selected the most bioavailable form of white curcumin, Curcumin C3 Reduct. This means you get greater absorption and better antioxidant activity with a lower dosage required.
Is it vegan friendly?
- Yes, Turmeric – Curcumin is vegan friendly. Each bottle contains 30 vegetarian capsules.