BeetElite Black Cherry 7.1 oz (20 Servings) by HumanN
Availability: In Stock
BeetElite is the choice of health conscious athletes, who focus on performance from nutrition and foods to stimulate Nitric Oxide. One recommended serving of BeetElite is the Nitric Oxide equivalent of six whole beets and helps the body promote:
- Extended exercise endurance
- Improved energy and stamina
- Increased oxygen delivery in the body
Push harder, achieve greater with Nitric Oxide endurance food.
BeetElite is trusted by over 150 professional and collegiate teams at the top of their game, as well as numerous current and former Olympic athletes and aspiring professionals in the world of obstacle course racing and endurance sports.
BeetElite, with its concentrated dietary nitrates and nitrites, helps to optimize Nitric Oxide production. If the beet product you’re taking doesn’t contain high levels of nitrates, and other nutrients, it simply can’t provide the same benefits as Beetelite. Let’s face it, none of us want to eat a ton of beets everyday even if you like the taste. That’s where HumanN rises above the rest with our growing and selection standards, scientifically supported formulations based on scientific knowledge and research.
Our products have a team of scientists behind them.
Our food scientists and nutritionists work together to not only maximize the N-O activating potential in our products, but also to ensure that the body is taking in nutrients found in our functional foods with optimal efficiency.
That’s why we can deliver the Nitric Oxide effect of six beets in a concentrated functional food.
- Our team of scientists spans food science, nutrition, physiology and kinesiology
- Our science leadership team includes the world’s leading Nitric Oxide researcher and one of world’s top most recognized sports nutrition researchers
- Our functional foods and supplements are backed by 15 years of research at the University of Texas
- We’ve conducted seven clinical trials to-date on our products
Guaranteed to be free of banned substances
Informed-Sport is a global quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. Administered by the LGC Group, one of the world’s leading doping control organizations, Informed-Sport certification demonstrates the highest level of commitment to quality assurance available in the industry today. Under the Informed-Sport program, every registered product lot is tested for prohibited substances and guaranteed to be free of more than 220+ prohibited substances recognized globally across North America, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
One serving or six whole beets?
One recommended serving of BeetElite supplies the N-O equivalent of six whole beets. No need to fill up on several bottles of beet juice before a competition or a workout.
- Our precise growing standard and selection process of non-GMO beets are grown from the highest quality seeds in a nutrient-rich growing environment
- Our rigorous growing standards mean that we only harvest beets with the highest concentration of dietary nitrates
- BeetElite is formulated to taste great with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. It’s also gluten-free and made from non-GMO bee
|Heat Sensitive Product||No|
|Form||7.1 oz (200 g)|
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoon (10g)
Amount Per Serving | Daily Value (%):
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, Vitmain A, Calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Non-GMO Beetroot Powder (fermented), Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Malic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate and Stevia Leaf Extract.
Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place. Best if used within 45 days of opening.