Alpha-Lipoic Acid 150 mg 60 vcaps by Klaire Labs
Brand: Klaire Labs
Availability: In Stock
Alpha-Lipoic Acid from Klaire Labs is a dietary supplement that provides intra- and extracellular protection against damaging free radicals. The key ingredient found in Alpha-Lipoic Acid from Klaire Labs is a vitamin-like nutrient that is both water and fat-soluble, stimulating antioxidant activity that supports cellular protection in addition to facilitating the the body's ability to convert calories into usable energy. This supplement has proven effective at boosting the ability of other antioxidants such as glutathione along with Vitamins C and E to prevent premature cellular aging.
Men and women who incorporate Alpha-Lipoic Acid by Klaire Labs into their daily dietary regimen can enjoy a variety of important health benefits:
- Promotes antioxidant protection of cellular structure against damage caused by scavenging free radicals.
- Supports detoxification of the liver.
- Promotes healthy nervous system function.
- Promotes healthy aging, especially optimal cognitive function, including memory.
- Promotes healthy hormonal levels in the thyroid gland.
- Enhances the ability of the cells to produce usable energy.
|Heat Sensitive Product||No|
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving | Daily Value (%):
* Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: L-leucine, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and cellulose.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.