Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 300 mg 60 vcaps by Klaire Labs
Brand: Klaire Labs
Availability: In Stock
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid by Klaire Labs is a dietary supplement proven effective at reducing levels of ammonia in the central nervous system, the brain, kidneys and muscles. The main active ingredient in this Klaire Labs formula is AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid), a non-essential amino acid that plays an important role in the regulation of blood glucose metabolism as well as protein synthesis. This is an ideal supplement choice for individuals experiencing a microbiota imbalance in the gastrointestinal tract or who have a high protein intake.
Men and women who incorporate Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid from Klaire Labs into their dietary regimen on a regular basis can enjoy a number of important benefits that contribute toward improved health:
- Reduces ammonia levels in the central nervous system.
- Reduces ammonia levels in the muscles, brain and kidneys.
- Aids in regulating proper synthesis of protein in the body.
- Assists in the regulation of healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- Helps balance the body's nitrogen chemistry.
- Aids in preventing an excess of nitrogen in body fluids and tissues.
|Heat Sensitive Product||No|
Amount Per Serving | Daily Value (%):
* Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.